I voted for Ye in 2020 I will not make the same mistake twice.

 Kanye West is one of the most influiencal artists of the twentieth century.

Self proclaimed as this generations Walt Disney, Nike Google, Michelangelo, Picasso, 

Yeezy has made his name known. From Yeezus to Ye, Kanye has taken many different names.



My whole life I looked up to Mr. West.


As an artist. As an inspiration.


FAKE NEWS LOLOLOL

Nice one Ye.

Love me some NYT .... News is dead. We are the Media.

Wake up!


Break out the simulation!


People say Ye is crazy.
People say... this and that.

STFU

if you want to acheive greatness. if you want to change the world...

dont even trip.

YOU CAN!





a true leader is not one who declares themselves.
Moses did not want to be a leader.

That is why... if I have to vote... Shia has my 2024 vote.

Ye can go "Death con 3" himself.






Comments

Popular Posts